Hair Transplant in Bangalore
If you are disheartened with the falling hair, no need to be worried. The problem of hair loss is generally seen more often in the monsoon than in winter and summer. Many people become unhappy with the breakdown and falling of hair. This reduces their confidence and the ability to talk to people. There are many Medicines, Shampoos, Tablets, and Oils available in the market to prevent hair loss, but to tell the truth, these are not effective measures as the products available in the market do not provide satisfactory results. More than 100 hair loss reasons have been detected so any one drug cannot cure all hair related problems. Hair Transplant in Bangalore is an outstanding treatment for all hair related problems. Let's know everything in detail. If you are struggling with this problem, then here is the good news for you. You can treat it by undergoing Hair Transplant treatment in Bangalore in a good and reputed clinic, where hair transplants are being done through the newfangled technology.
Why do hair fall?
Actually, hair fall is a natural process but due to the change in dietary habits and drastic environmental changes, different product use, sleeping pattern it is increasing at a rapid rate.But the biggest reason for hair loss is DHT Hormones, about 90% of people’s hair gets damaged due to DHT and it is too late until it is detected.
What is DHT?
DHT is a type of Hormone DiHydro Tosterone which is formed in our Testes (testicles). These DHT weaken our hair roots, dilapidate them and finally results in hair loss.
What Is Hair Transplant?
Hair Transplant is a process in which the hair follicles are removed from your back side of the head and side hair with help if microneedles and are transplanted in the portion in which there is no hair, gradually the hair comes in that part of the scalp and it will grow like a natural hair. Only a qualified surgeon can do this, so find a good hair transplant doctor in Bangalore. Hair Transplant is of 3 types FUT, FUE, Bio-Synthetic Hair Transplant.
- (FUT) Follicular Unit Transplantation Bangalore:This process involves cutting a strip of the scalp with hair follicles on the back of the head and then extracting the hair from this strip of scalp, the hairline is made from the front portion of which the hair gets transplanted and natural growth also starts. The FUT Technique is now outdated and in the process of FUT, an incision (wound), scars are found in the back of the head, whose mark remains throughout the life.
- (FUE) Follicular Unit Implant in Bangalore: This is an upgraded and most popular version of hair transplants, in which hair is removed from the root with microneedle from the back or side part of the head one by one and placed in the front of the head. FUE is a very simple technique because in this process there is no incision on the head nor there is any trace. Hairs also grow naturally and results are long-lasting.
- BioSynthetic Technique in Bangalore: In Bio Synthetic the fake hair is used and these are imported from foreign (foreign). Its quality is very good. It imparts a nice look and this technique is very good for those who have no hair on their head or have very little hair. It is impossible to differentiate Bio synthetic hairs as they look original because their quality is very good. BioSynthetic Hair Transplant is costly as compared to FUT and FUE because of huge taxes and as they are imported from abroad.
- Low Light Laser Therapy (LLLT) In Bangalore: Low Light Laser Therapy is a brand new treatment, which is the solution to almost every problem, our body is made up of small cells and tissues, these cells begin to weaken with age, hence the effect of DHT can be seen. With the help of laser therapy, cells and tissues come in their growing stage and start working well. Actually Low Light Laser Therapy is much more beneficial in diseases like Cancer, Pimple, Hair Treatments, Knee Pain, Migraine, Back Pain etc. the technology is not yet developed and it is at starting phase and it will take time to reach the common man.
- Platelets Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP) in Bangalore: :In Platelets Rich Plasma, our body blood is transposed into the circular motion in the centrifugal machine, which makes Plasma separated from the blood. Plasma is injected with the help of microneedle in the infected areas in our head, which strengthens the root of our hair and enables them to stand in their place
Does hair fall after the hair transplant?
Many of you must have come with this question that can the hair transplant cause hair fall? It does not have a straightforward answer, because when you undergo Hair Transplant surgery, hair is applied to frontal area because the back and side hairs are better than our frontal hair as there are no DHT Receptors so there is no difference due to the presence of DHT on this hair and they remain on your head for 15-20 years and if they are looked after, they will remain the same throughout life.
What is The Cost Of Hair Transplant In Bangalore:
Cost of Hair Transplant in Bangalore depends on how many grafts are required as per the patient. Baldness is measured in Grader (1-7), Grade 1 means the lowest and Grade 7 means almost complete head or full moon. If you are in grade 1 then your hair transplant costs Rs. 12,000 - 18,000 and Grade 7 is for you, then cost Rs. 50,000 - 60,000 normally, now many Hair Transplant clinics in Bangalore are operational.