Hair, we all love our hair very much. Hair is considered an important part of beauty. Dense and beautiful hair is the desire of everyone. But it is also a fact that they have to take a lot of care to make the hair long, shiny, beautiful and dense. And in today’s part-filled life, we can not get enough time to look after the hair. Continuous increasing pollution and their low care make the hair weak and lifeless. Everyone is upset with the problem of hair fall and baldness. Where some of these problems are genetic, there are other reasons for this. Whether it’s a woman or a man, everybody is looking for ways to prevent hair loss nowadays, but do you know the real cause of hair fall?
Knowing the exact reason for the hair is the first step. You probably not be knowing the type of the alopecia you are suffering from. So get yourself diagnosed to know the exact area of the problem. In addition to genetic reasons, hair loss also results from tension and stress. In a fast-paced life, people do not spend so much time on themselves and it directly affects the health.
SOME POSSIBLE CAUSES FOR THINNING EDGES
- Tight Hairstyles (can be a result from ponytails, weaves, braids, etc.).
- Use of excessive heating and chemical treatments
- Poor conditioning habits: Give the massage to the hair. Massage gives nourishment to hair. Not only this, but it also protects hair from dandruff or many other types of infections.
- Vitamin deficiency: For the growth of hair, you need the nourishment that they do not get, and due to this they begin to decline after some time. Proper nutrition is required to prevent hair growth and fall. These vitamins are A, B, C, D, E, B complex, iodine, magnesium, copper, iron, phosphorus, silicon, and potassium. Deficiency of their body causes hair loss and hair loss begins.
- Health issues: Medical conditions like thyroid disease, intake of the medicines that result in hair fall, some trauma, accident or pregnancy. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, iron deficient, Lupus, dandruff, psoriasis, or fungal infections, androgenic alopecia
- Stress or illness is known to sometimes cause Alopecia areata, an autoimmune disorder where the body’s immune system attacks hair follicles. This type of alopecia causes baldness on the scalp, eyebrows, or legs. This condition is often treated with intralesional corticosteroids. Reducing stress levels can also help.
Some home remedies that will help you in treating thinning edges and prevent further hair loss.
- At the topmost of the list the is diet: Add food sources rich in these vitamins are A, B, C, D, E, B complex, iodine, magnesium, copper, iron, phosphorus, silicon, and potassium.
- Exercise 5 days a week for 30 minutes.
- Using coconut milk to nourish hair: Coconut milk gives nourishment to the hair and gives length to the hairs.
- You can use vinegar to make hair shiny. Vinegar contains potassium and enzymes that help fight dandruff.
- It is good to massage almonds, olive or coconut oil twice a week.
- Take care of the hair care proteins. To give protein to the hair, apply an egg into wet hair. Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash with warm-hot water.
- To remove dandruff from hair roots, add three spoons of curd to black pepper powder. Wash it after half an hour.
- Apple Cider vinegar can give new hair in the hair. By applying apple vinegar in the hair for only 5 minutes, hair gets new shine.
- Apply the aloe vera gel on the roots of your hair for strong and shiny hair. Massage the hair roots twice a week from the Aloe vera gel. Doing this will make hair shine and hair loss will be less.
- Application of the onion juice works is also a great solution to thinning of hairs.
Apart from these home remedies, there are some other methods like hair transplant treatment which a natural, safe and permanent solution to the thinning edges. There are various techniques with which this treatment is carried. The patient has examined thoroughly then only the procedure goes to the next level. Hair transplant is a great way to get rid of thinning hair and a bald patch at a young age. Cost of hair transplants may seem to be expensive but is quite cost-effective.
Having any queries regarding thinning of hair/baldness, contact us +91 7087 55 55 56