Hair loss and baldness have become very common today. According to a survey, about 70% of people are victims of this problem. By the way, hair loss depends on hormones but there are some home remedies that you can avoid using baldness.
Natural Home Remedies to Stop Hair Fall:
- If your hair falls, then coconut oil is the easiest and good home remedies that you have to apply on your head.
- Take 20 ml of coconut oil and take 10 ml of amla oil, add one or two spoons of lemon juice, mix them well and apply them on your head and leave it for some time.
- After about 20 minutes you wash your head. Now you will feel your hair very soft and strong. If you have dandruff complaint it will treat that as well.
- Continuous use of coconut nourishes your hair and prevents them from falling.
- You should massage your head 3 to 4 times a week. For massage, you can use any of the amla oil, coconut oil, almond or olive oil.
- Slowly grab any of the oils mentioned above and apply it on the palm
- Keep the message with a light hand for about 10 minutes, and then leave it for at least 15 minutes. After this, wash your head with shampoo or soap.
- You can do massages like 3 times a day
- Hair loss will stop; At the same time, you will feel refreshed, will have a fresh mind, improves the blood circulation in scalp and body.
Fenugreek seeds and oils
- Take some seeds of fenugreek and fry them in coconut oil, Now leave it for some time now, after cooling it, apply it on the head.
- Gradually rub the hair on which the hair should reach the roots of the hair, Massage such a head 3-4 times a week, it will be of great benefit
- Henna not only prevents hair from falling but also adds shine to hair and makes it beautiful.
Boil some leaves of henna with mustard oil, Now let it cool down, apply the paste on your head and yes if it is better to get coconut oil instead of mustard.
- Use of henna 3-4 times a week, it will be of great benefit
Yogurt and gram flour
- Take 2-3 spoons fresh curd and add 2 spoons gram flour and make a paste, Now put it on your hair shortly before bathing
- You can also use this process 3 times a day,
- Take two spoons of honey and take two spoon olive oil,- Make the paste of it on the head
- Do this 2-3 times a week, in 3-4 months you will see good results
Amla( Indian Gooseberry)
- Take a dry amla and chop it, boil it in coconut oil, Now let it cool down and then pour this mixture into a bottle and keep it.
- Apply this oil daily before bathing and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Hair will provide energy and will strengthen its roots
Amla and lemon juice
- Take equal quantity of amla and lemon juice and mix well
- Now use it as a shampoo before bathing
- Will prevent hair from falling
- Apply egg white on the head, it helps in the growth of the hair faster.
- Use the egg 2-3 times a week.
- If you use egg with olive oil, it will get better results.
- Take some guava leaves and boil in at least 1 litre of water. Boil until the water turns black. Now with this water you massage your head. Doing this strengthens hair roots and hair loss is prevented to a great extent.
- Hope this home remedies will keep you away from baldness and hair loss. In general, our approximately 50 to 100 hairs fall daily. If more hair falls, it is a matter of concern.
- It can also be seen that the hair starts to become thin and baldness showing in one or more places. There are mainly three reasons – hereditary baldness, male hormones and increasing age.
- If you want to keep your hair healthy then you should know how to care for hair. Instead of drying hair with towels, it should be allowed to dry itself.
- Drinking alcohol reduces the growth of hair. So if your hair is falling then reduce your drinking.
- Drinking cigarettes reduce the amount of blood reaching the head skin. This reduces the growth of hair.
- Take the time for physical exercise every day. Take a walk, swim, or bike for 30 minutes daily. This will balance the hormone levels in the body, which will not only reduce stress but also reduce hair loss
- Studies have shown that there is a deep relationship between stress and hair loss. Always keep yourself relaxed. You can take yoga for this. This will not only reduce the stress but also balance the hormones in the body.
- People use the hairdryer for drying hair. It heats up the hair by drying it. If you do this regularly, it will weaken the hair. In such a situation, it will take more and more damage.
- Hair loss also results from the side effects of medicines.
- If ever it seems that the side effects of the medicine are falling on the hair, consult the doctor.